JOIN OUR TEAM
ROLE: MYOTHERAPY & REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
We are Louise and Wiki and we run a studio called Hopscotch Fitness in Burwood, Victoria.
We’re looking for a gun therapist who is qualified in myotherapy or remedial massage (or both!). You are motivated to help people with their pain and maintaining a happy healthy body.
You will be professional, enthusiastic and someone who wants to help others. You are a team player and a dedicated practitioner who wants to give the best possible treatment to our clients. Being passionate about customer service is a must. We are looking for individuals who will build long term professional relationships the team and our clients.
If you are hired for this position, you’ll begin in the studio 2–3 days a week for 3–4 hours per day. As we grow we will have opportunity to increase your hours.
- Minimum qualification Diploma Remedial Massage or Advanced diploma of Myotherapy
- Private Health Fund provider numbers
- Myotherapy/Remedial Massage association membership
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Apply First Aid level 2
- Assessing clients including take history, creating treatment plan etc
- Applying necessary soft tissue techniques appropriately
- Assessing and treating specific soft tissue dysfunction and providing rehabilitation advice
- Casual employee contract
- Minimum 3 hour shifts
- Minimum award rate
- Shifts available:
- Thursday & Friday afternoon/evenings
- Saturdays and Sundays
- Shifts and hours can be negotiated
Positions are available to both experienced therapists and talented graduates looking to excel in the field.
How To Apply
We’re looking to hire the right person relatively quickly. If this job sounds good to you please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org