Growing our team & community
We are always on the look out for passionate people within the health and fitness industry that have the same values as us. If you have the skills that we are looking for, believe you can add value to our team and to our community, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we would love to hear from you.
Looking for a fun yet challenging environment to work in? Want to have a supporting environment to learn and grow in? Have something amazing to bring to our team? Are you a driven, passionate, committed individual who wants to build a career in inspiring, educating and improving others to live a healthier and happier life?
Do your values align with ours?
Casual position teaching small group training available with the opportunity to move to Part-time/full-time position.
Training will be provided depending on the level of skill with ongoing support.
Candidate must have the ability to design a variety of training programs, demonstrate and teach the exercises safely. Willingness to learn and adapt is highly desirable.
Qualifications & Skills
- Cert III & IV in Fitness, with some experience in personal training
- First Aid Level 2 and CPR
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Highly motivated, punctual, proactive, organised and has a high level of integrity
- Work well in a team environment with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside the bounds of the role
Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist
Hopscotch Fitness takes a holistic approach to health and fitness. We have a network of amazing practitioners we work with, these include Physiotherapist, Osteopaths, Naturopaths, etc. We also have an experienced in-house Myotherapist but would like to have another casual Myotherapist or Remedial Massage therapist to join our team to help more people. We are looking for someone who can work some day times as well as some evenings.
- Remedial massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Dry needling (desirable but not necessary)
Qualifications & Skills
- Advanced Diploma Myotherapy or BcHS Myotherapy
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Association membership & provider numbers
- Professional indemnity and liability insurance
- Level 2 First Aid & CPR
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Experience and/or willingness to build networks and referral bases
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
- Must have a passion for their job along with being driven, motivated and hard working
Please also send in your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org